A complete six-year primary Maths course that takes a problem-solving approach to teaching young learners the skills they need to become confident mathematicians.
· Problem-solving approach encourages students to actively explore new mathematical concepts
· Greater focus on the use of manipulatives in the classroom
· Pictorial and abstract representations to promote deeper learning
· Language support to help EAL students develop fluency in mathematical language â
· Practice Books include additional practice materials for classroom or home study; explanations of key concepts; self-assessment activities to reflect on learning